“I believe in bringing out your (inner) beauty because your inner beauty is what everybody is attracted to.”
“It isn’t always about makeup…sleep is #1 and your water intake.”
Makeup Artist Candee Caldwell talks to Deirdre about the importance of self-care before you put on any makeup.
- Which feature Candee feels is the most important to accent.
- The one piece of makeup you should apply if you are only choosing one.
- Hints to feeling your best and most confident self.
- Her goal when someone sits in her makeup chair.
- How to choose makeup colors that work for each individual.
- How Candee helps women re-entering careers, dating, marriage.
- Does product price matter?
- Favorite print shoots: Ethan Allen Interiors, Branson Emerson
- The importance of volunteering
Favorite ice cream flavor: Maple Walnut
Song reminds Candee of her youth: ABC Jackson 5
Leisure time: Enjoy family time, travel, walking, listening to podcasts, music
Do you have any events coming up? October 3 Pink Aid
You can hire Candee Caldwell to show you how to use products you already own, in the privacy of your own home.
Contact info: www.CandeeCaldwell.com or 203-470-3506
Thank you so much Candee for your time and knowledge share!
This episode is sponsored by DeClutter By Deirdre, A Senior Move management. Helping You and Your Loved Ones DeClutter, Move & Live a Fuller Life. Take a look at my website and contact me to work together.www.DeClutterByDeirdre.com
**Download~Like~Positive Review Magnificent Aging**
Thank you for listening, I appreciate you!