My guest today is Stephanie Dalfonzo who has spent more than 20 years researching holistic, natural, and scientifically proven ways to more than just manage stress and anxiety but build emotional resilience and truly break free from its vice-like grip. Stephanie is the author of Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom: How to Build Resilience and Overcome Anxiety I thought it was important to speak with her now that stress and anxiety have a tight grip on a lot of us.
“When listening to someone, ask what’s going right, right now?” ~Author Stephanie Dalfonzo
Stephanie Dalfonzo- Holistic, Natural Assistance for Anxiety Tips from today:
- Statistic- Prescriptions for anti-anxiety have increased by 34.1 percent in February 2020
- One size anxiety relief does not fit all
- Simple works
- It’s a practice; never too late to start reducing anxiety
- Know that you can get past this- it’s a rough spot
- When listening to someone, ask what’s going right, right now?
- Don’t create your own PTSD
- High power, two-minute pose- body language impact
- Smiling creates happy hormones
- Rest, digest and relax
Favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip and butter brickle
Song that reminds you of your youth and why: Got to be Real
Her book is Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom: How to Build Resilience and Overcome Anxiety found on Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Goodbye-Anxiety-Hello-Freedom-Resilience/dp/0999887009/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2HJCQTADA1KD3&dchild=1&keywords=goodbye+anxiety+hello+freedom&qid=1594661766&sprefix=goodbye+anxiety%2Caps%2C195&sr=8-1
To contact Stephanie Dalfonzo: sd@StephanieDalfonzo.com
To get in touch with Deirdre at DeClutter By Deirdre, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for listening, I appreciate you!