“Are you ready to discover how to get the confidence you crave with a look that shows off your talent and personality? If your answer is yes, let’s set up a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.” ~Scarlett DeBease
At almost 50 Scarlett decided she wanted to do something specific to help women so she started Scarlett Image. Deirdre and Scarlett discuss:
- Tips no one tells you
- How to figure out what’s right for your dressing style
- The process of letting go and keeping what looks incredible on you
- Scarlett helps people create great outfits and get rid of items that no longer work for you.
- Her BIG secret to shopping and releasing emotion regarding what to wear as we age
- Who are you dressing for?
- Are color charts still relevant?
- Trends-why be part of a pack?
- Lots and lots of ideas including money-saving tips.
Song: Bohemian Rhapsody
Ice Cream: Coffee Chip
Are you ready to discover how to get the confidence you crave with a look that shows off your talent and personality?
If your answer is yes, call or text Scarlett to set up a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation, 914-441-0756.
Connect with Scarlett Image at https://www.scarlettimage.com/contact/ and sign up for her blog!
This episode is sponsored by DeClutter By Deirdre, A Senior Move Management and DeCluttering for Aging In Place Company. Helping You and Your Loved Ones DeClutter, Move & Live a Fuller Life. Look at my website and contact me to work together at DeClutterByDeirdre@gmail.com www.DeClutterByDeirdre.com
**Download~Like~Positive Review Magnificent Aging**
Thank you for listening, I appreciate you!