“It’s really important to start having conversations before a crisis occurs” Amber Chapman
Brandywine is located in the Litchfield Hills of CT in the heart of Litchfield
- What to look for as you look at a community to live in
- What type of questions should you ask when exploring a community?
- Advantages of assisted living community
- Lots and lots of events welcoming family, friends and communities
- They have great food!
- Individualized opportunities to engage or decompress alone.
- A Transition Team helps you to adjust and feel comfortable quickly in your new home.
- Assisted living community and memory care explained
- Brandywine at Litchfield-a luxury living community
- “Activities of Daily Life” explained
- They have a chauffeur!!
- What you should expect on your first day
- “Aging in place and assisted living are not at all at odds with each other” Amber Chapman
- “Escapades for Life”
- How to pay for assisted living
- Volunteering opportunities for residents
- They are close to Arethusa Farm Dairy
- Welcoming Captain’s Dinner
Testimonial for DeClutter By Deirdre
Ice cream: vanilla
Outside interests: 4 kids & volunteering
Call Brandywine (860) 567-9500
Take a look at their website: www.Brandycare.com to better understand their services and activities
This episode is sponsored by DeClutter By Deirdre, A Senior Move Management and DeCluttering for Aging In Place Company. Helping You and Your Loved Ones DeClutter, Move & Live a Fuller Life. Look at my website and contact me to work together at DeClutterByDeirdre@gmail.com www.DeClutterByDeirdre.com
**Download~Like~Positive Review Magnificent Aging**
Thank you for listening, I appreciate you!